Summa sidvisningar

tisdag, november 05, 2013

Chinese calligraphy? No, Swedish homemade.



First of all, sorry all you people in China, Taiwan and possibly Korea if you don´t understand these characters. They are not meant to mean anything, but they gave me lot´s of pleasure to make.
Bought myself a big bottle of Chinese black ink in Beijing together with a number of brushes, and I finally got to the stage when I thought it was time to try them when the mood was there.
I put simple white sheets of paper on a table, and standing with my eyes almost shut completely I let my arm and hand move in a rythmic, dance-like way, with no other aim then trying to find the flow.
And, I must also mention that I´ve all my long life been an illustrator and graphic designer, which may explain the rather "look-a-like" characters. Made in Sweden.   


Inga kommentarer: