Summa sidvisningar

onsdag, november 07, 2018

Gloomy weather, blame it on the Greens?

Yes it´s grey, gloomy and dull times up here in Sweden, the same every year in November. These two gentlemen in the cartoon are discussing why it´s so grey and foggy and on that question the reply from the one to the right is "blame those bloody Greens for not wanting it to be summer all year around". In social media today, many, if not the most, threads are about the climate, so I thought it might come in handy to joke a little about climate change. Stir up the stiff and politically perfect attitude when someone question PC standpoints. I don´t question it, but it´s fun to make a cartoon, hopefully to annoy a few out there. Now you all understand what I mean. You don´t? Well, I can´t express myself more detailed in English. Back soon...enjoy this in the meantime //Olle

Inga kommentarer: