Summa sidvisningar

tisdag, juni 18, 2019

Japanese style and perfection.

What else is there to say? Japan surprises all time, with - as I mentioned in the headline "style and perfection". And I am not talking about complicated constructions, no just simple ways to at the same time - save two trees and pave the ground. Like in the top image. The island of Naoshima is a wonder, with art as the main attraction, but besides that also the wonderful views of the the main island as well as the ocean and other islands, most famous is the Benesse Art Site, a collective name for the art activities conducted by the company and another investors. Anyhow, I have a true picture of Japan, which of course is my own, and that is perfection and protection of a rather "tiny territory", it is clean, everything is functioning and people are very polite but as a general a bit shy. I hope to be able to visit again in a couple of years time. But before that, I´ll see you again here...//Olle

Inga kommentarer: