Summa sidvisningar

torsdag, juni 28, 2012

Absolute Towers in Mississauga.



These towers in Mississauga, Toronto have been recognized as the "best" buildings in North and South America.
I just found this, usually there are criterias from which the the panel has valuated the results, but damned if I can find anything about that.
And another thing, what do they mean by "best"?
It´s up to you to figure that out, I have my theory, they mean the best looking. Or?
In my opinion they look great, shaped like vases or bottles.
For what purpuse?
Don´t worry about that, the creators at the drawingtables and computers had fun and as long as the buildings don´t fall over, they are just good looking.

1 kommentar:

Olle Qvennerstedt sa...

Ohh, I forgot one thing.
Why didn´t the architects shape the buildings a litte more like the shape of the Absolut Vodka bottle?
Could have resulted in a contribution from the Swedish distillery - perhaps?