Summa sidvisningar

onsdag, januari 04, 2012

Newcastle United - Manchester United 3-0

I can not resist this moment of joy, to stick this message up yours...., pardon my language, but it´s very seldom I got so carried away as tonight.
Giving Man U a defeat is on most teams favourite menu, we did it, and it tastes goooood.
The bigger you are, the harder you fall.
It seems to me that when a team is so dominant like Manchester United has been throughout the years, the more ignorant it gets.
The game has just finished 5 minutes ago, but I am sure Mr Ferguson finds something to blame the loss on, the referee, the pitch, the winds, the fans, the weather....but never his own players or his own way playing them.
The day has come, when Manchester is Manchester City.

I am so proud of being a true supporter of Newcastle United.
3-0 will make me sleep with a smile on my lips.

Inga kommentarer: